Archetto Construction is a Design-Build General Contracting company in the commercial construction field. We handle construction projects from interior fit-outs and exterior renovations of existing buildings to new commercial Turn-Key projects. We are looking for a candidate who can perform in construction estimating and manage the construction documentation throughout a project. Candidate must be motivated to learn, have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Review construction documents.
- Attend project pre-bid meeting and site walk throughs.
- Preparation of clear accurate scope of work for all trades which will be the basis for bid analysis and contract scope.
- Prepare detailed takeoffs of all trades using construction documents.
- Analyze subcontractor bids and scope of work.
- Consult with subcontractors and vendors to clarify questions throughout the bid process.
- Prepare RFI’s to the architect and owner.
- Prepare project schedules with site supervisor.
- Provide recommendations to estimating procedure to reduce discrepancies and improve accuracy of bidding process.
- Prepare project recaps.
- Assist in the preparation of contracts.
- Design/Build experience preferred.
- Construction Office Experience – REQUIRED
- Follow up phone calls a must
- Ability to send receive emails – Follow up as needed
- Ability to prepare and send letters as requested
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software, Excel and Adobe (PDF)
- Knowledge of the construction field
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- High School Diploma
- College Education preferred
- Estimating experience 3 (+) years
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating: 3 years (Required)
- Construction Estimating: 3 years (Required)