Do you enjoy fixing a problem? Do you like getting results? Do you enjoy an active role in the growth of a fast growing company?
If you answered yes, then keep reading- you have found your DREAM JOB!
Our company works in the insurance, roofing, and contracting industries. Our business is growing and we are looking for the right PROBLEM-SOLVER to join our team. We are looking for an individual who will be creative, help manage & solve problems and is a true team player. This is a career opportunity for someone who wants a long-term relationship with a growing company.
- Works independently while also being a strong team collaborator
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- CRM Knowledge
- Microsoft level expert – across all platforms Teams, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Commitment to working with our clients with honesty and integrity
- Coachable and a willingness to lead when needed as systems and processes change
- Ability to maintain solid best practices with regards to launch, maintenance, optimizations and reporting
- Self-motivated to complete tasks, ask questions, and dive deeper when problems arise.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge of:
- Insurance claims and processing with 1 year + experience
- Property damage claims including wind, storm, water and fire damage
- Familiarity with the Xactimate platform
- Coordination of service agreements, supplemental estimates and file documentation
- Processing of payments and checks requiring multiple endorsements
- Processing of checks requiring mortgage company authorization
- Coordination with sub-contractors, field adjusters and field personnel
no license required
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- vendor coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: