The Joe Lewis Company (JLC) is a full-service production + design + experiential projects that bring people together and brands to life. Committed & creative, we’re a team of producers, designers, production managers, fabricators, painters and craftsmen helping influence branded, broadcast and live event experiences.
The Construction/Art Coordinator will assist in day to day Fabrication/Print Shop operations. This position reports to Sr. Director of Production.
- Assist with budgeting, production scheduling throughout all projects.
- Responsible to manage scenic inventory in AirTable.
- Assist generating scopes and production milestones and keeping track of progress.
- Assist with coordination of daily trucking/labor needs.
- Ensure constant and clear communication between Fabrication Shop, Graphics Shop,
Warehouse and Production Team as needed.
- Ability to quickly research and purchase/order items with focus on best price and on-time delivery to meet business needs.
- Reconcile vendor invoices, receipts and expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Strong logistical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Graphic/design experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in production and fabrication or construction preferred.
- Design/Graphic experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted at times.
Job Type: Full-time
- event production: 2 years (Required)
- construction or fabrication: 2 years (Preferred)