We are looking to hire dedicated construction laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled crew members. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, dependable, and a hard worker.
Duties and requirements:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines
- Help assist other crew members when necessary.
- Prep construction site by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load and unload construction materials
- Follow instructions from supervisors
- Ready to learn on the job training when necessary
- Perform site cleanup
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Must be drug .
- No felonies
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consecutively
- Capable of working in high elevations greater than 8ft, within an extended period of time.
- Ability to do physical labor and strenuous physical task.
- Ability to work in all elements of weather
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
- 40 hours a week with potential overtime.