- Execute End-To-End (E2E) connected Infotainment/Telematics Feature Validation.
- Validate both short range (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.) and long range (vehicle to Cloud, Cloud to Vehicle) connected features
- Plan, define and drive Infotainment validation execution to ensure flawless launch of new connected features/functions.
- Participate in feature/system technical reviews and guide, consult, drive, and help author test procedures and technical specifications.
- Review technical design documents and identify design gaps and/or potential issues with customer/user experience.
- Review and analyze both vehicle and IT Back-office design documents to identify potential system integration issues.
- Execute both system and sub-system level feature based validation and generate execution status reports as required.
- Escalate and lead mission critical issues to help drive resolution in timely manner.
- Track upcoming vehicle component / IT Back-Office releases, change requests and new feature content rollout to assess validation impacts.
- Support automation initiatives and develop automation scripts for new/legacy features.
- Lead and support defect resolution and triage meetings as required.
- Perform risk assessment and develop risk mitigation plan/strategy to meet tight deadlines.
- Creatively incorporate best ideas into a single working process/ potential solution with cross-functional leads.
- Research nuances of individual feature areas and creatively develop solutions to unique feature area roadblocks
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU DO NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering required.
- 2+ years of experience in Infotainment, Connectivity and Telematics System validation.
- Experience with vehicle network serial data test tools such as NeoVi/Vehicle Spy, CANalyzer, and CANoe.
- Experience with DB tools such as SQL and Oracle.
- Masters degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in software development and/or software testing