Responsible for the prepping of various printed circuit boards (PCB’s) for conformal coating.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Masking and prepping of PCB’s.
· Must be able to de-mask boards properly before conformal coat is applied.
· Touch up boards with conformal coat after they are de-masked.
· Read work orders, follow production drawings, and understand all documents pertaining to conformal coating of PCB’s.
· Pay close attention to detail.
· Maintains department specific records when required.
· Works under close supervision from Manufacturing Lead.
· Is consistently at work and on time. Must adhere to company specified work schedule.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English to satisfactorily perform the duties of the position.
· Ability to use a tape measure and ruler. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions.
· Minimal computer skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to successfully pass the OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation.
· The employee is regularly required to sit.
· The employee is occasionally is required to walk.
· The employee frequently is required to use hands to reach, handle or feel objects.
· The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee may occasionally work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually at moderate levels.
Delta Group Electronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- electronics manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- conformal coat: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly