Summary: We are looking for a candidate that is positive, self-motivated, detailed oriented, and can lead a quality staff. This is a unique opportunity to join our team at Pennsylvania’s Outdoor Adventure Headquarters, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Inc.
The staff member will work to synchronize the needs to the guest to ensure that all events and services run as planned and meet guest satisfaction by performing the following tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Display friendly, positive and professional behavior with guests, coworkers and supervisors.
- Uphold the values and standards of the department, company handbook, cash handling policy and safety handbook.
- Maintain professional appearance with nametag.
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate services for groups and organizations holding meetings, conventions, and other event on resort grounds.
- Organize banquet or catering services; Reserve video or audio equipment and plan any changes to the configuration of the event space.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to all groups assigned to them by the catering/ Conference Services manager through written and verbal communication.
- Maintain communication with the client on a regular basis to develop a relationship to ensure the needs the needs of the client are understood clearly and accurately.
- Is knowledgably of the resort in all areas regarding hotel activities, Food & Beverage, billing, internal and Resort standard operating procedures.
- Outline all details of catering events/meetings in the form of BEO’s.
- Provide timely information to hotel departments regarding set-up, purchasing, and scheduling needs.
- Obtain final guarantees for catered functions 72 hours prior to the functions and communicate with the banquet team.
- Send all BEO’s to clients for their review.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Sales Team, and a weekly file and BEO review with all departments.
- Be on Resort group during the groups stay to assist the client and resort with delivery of the products and services.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of catering events information in Delphi.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Two years preferred in hospitality field
- Proficient with computer based programs