Concierge Services Specialist – (Part-time Driver and Part-time Merchant Teller)
RiverBank, a community business bank located in downtown Spokane, WA in the University District, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Concierge Services Specialist. This position is a part-time position 16 – 20 hours per week. Core hours are from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. General availability is 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
The Concierge Services Specialist is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of work for the Bank, branches, customers, and other locations as well as answering customer inquiries and recommending products and services as appropriate, processing teller transactions, balancing cash and making sure the vehicle is being driven safely and maintained properly.
- Current Washington driver’s license and documented proof from the Washington Department of Motor Vehicles that his or her driving record meets the Bank’s insurance company requirements. In addition, the incumbent should have a personal vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities if a Bank vehicle is unavailable.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic personal computer knowledge and 10-key operation by touch.
- Cash handling experience, preferably in a bank setting.
- Courteous social skills to service customer and employee needs in a business environment.
- Good organizational and time management skills with effective attention to detail.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions.
Interested parties should apply using the online link on the career page.
Member FDIC and Equal Opportunity Employer