Component Production Supervisor
Aries / Production
- Ensure on time production of molded and extruded components.
- Startup and shutdown of mold machines and extruder
- Install and removal of molds/dies.
- Inspection, cleaning, and general maintenance of molds/dies
- Confirmation of processing parameters
- Review of production planning and raw materials
- Delegation of subordinate’s tasks and supervision to ensure all safety, SOP, and work instructions are being followed.
- Communication with Production, Engineering, and Quality teams
- Scheduling preventative maintenance for equipment
- Completion of work orders
- Assist in development of SOP’s and work instructions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ years plastic molding related experience; extruding experience a plus.
- 1+ years supervisor experience
- Computer skills: excel, outlook, word.
- Processing experience a plus
- Position will supervise 3 shifts, must be flexible to rotate shifts if needed (once a month)
- Machining/mechanic skills
- Forklift experience a plus
- Standing, walking for length of shift
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Production floor, Warehouse
Job Type: Full-time