The Community Relations Director will be directly responsible for the following:
- Plan and implement lead generation activities that produce sufficient qualified inquiries to meet move-in goals.
- Conduct tours of the community and effectively overcome objections and ask for the sale.
- Conduct personal follow-up with prospects. Able to identify and make recommendations for addressing objections/needs. Use strategic closing techniques to ask every qualified tour for a deposit.
- Coordinate, promote, and execute lead-generating and referral source marketing events like CEU seminars, open houses, and informational seminars.
- Develop relationships with industry referral sources like social workers, discharge planners and other providers by conducting referral source marketing and outreach at least twice a week. Log referral source marketing activities in the CRM.
- Conduct the following networking/outreach activities routinely away from the office. Ensure all the steps for the move-in process move forward efficiently including helping potential residents with paperwork, assessments, and move coordination.
- Be persistent with follow-up sales activities. This includes making outbound phone calls, conducting homevisits, retours, hosting prospects to events, email exchanges, and texts. The sales metric monthly benchmark is 200 points of contact.
- Keep up-to-date on competition including their strengths, weaknesses and identify ways to overcome any objections by completing a bi-annual comp analysis.
- Respond to all inquiries as soon as possible and at a minimum within the same business day. Quickly establish rapport with prospects and complete a thorough discovery to address prospect needs.
- Enter all inquiries and sales activity into the lead management system within the same business day.
- Represent the community as a professional so that you can help guide families that inquire. This includes familiarizing yourself with care levels, relevant regulations, pricing, aging challenges, community attributes, team members, residents, surrounding competition, aging challenges, and available inventory.
- Monitor community’s online presence (Yelp, Google, Facebook etc.)
- Ensure accuracy of pricing and information in all marketing collateral.
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Two years of College with emphasis in marketing / sales preferred
- Direct sales and/or marketing experience required
- Must be upbeat, positive, flexible and enthusiastic
- Basic understanding of the senior industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Proficiency with lead management/tracking software
- Ability to flex schedule to meet customer’s needs; some evening and weekend work
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.
At The Rivers and Transforming Age, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.