Must possess good public relation skills, be able to be an advocate for consumers and help them reach their goals and potential. Be able to provide opportunities to become part of their community. Must promote and provide self-determination with all consumers.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience working with individuals with disabilities or successful completion of DMH approved Missouri Quality Outcomes Training within 3 months of hire date required.
- Occasional Reaching Above Shoulder Level
- Adequate Vision and Manual Dexterity
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Will obtain pre-employment drug screening, review and sign agency drug policy.
- Will need to provide proof of personal vehicle insurance.
- Will provide a valid chauffer driver’s license once hired by PCADD, prior have valid driver license.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- The family or individual will, whenever possible, be involved in selecting the Community Inclusion Teacher, particularly if the staff is to be providing services in their home.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, including days, nights, weekends and holidays, last minute changes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bowling Green, MO 63334 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts