- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field
- Two to four years of experience in communications
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Acrobat and other typical office applications
- Strong interest in learning new health communication techniques, technologies and web software
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
You’ll earn bonus points if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools, trends, and applications (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media monitoring and tracking, including experience using monitoring software
This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian’s corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian’s dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.