Nations Roof is seeking a dynamic, ambitious sales professional who thrives in a solutions based environment to join the Nations Roof team. We are expanding our RoofCare team for 2020 and looking for experienced roofing professionals. Qualified candidates will be able to sale and estimate local and regional projects.
Please no recruiters and note only local candidates will be considered at this time.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2019 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Functions: Responsible for selling and preparing accurate, timely estimates and contract negotiation on potential service and production roofing projects.
- Establish new local and regional client accounts
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations
- Prepare commercial roofing project estimates by gathering proposals, onsite inspections, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Submit accurate proposed project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, ensuring completed time
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
- Contributes to team effort and works as part of the team
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our roofing solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities in collaboration with teams to ensure growth attainment
- Keep current in industry changes in products, service, and policy’s and help evaluate results and competitive developments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales or Estimating experience
- Commercial Roofing experience and knowledge of systems and products
- Navigate software programs and accurately enter data in estimating software
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at C-level
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
Premium Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Computer
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates need to be authorized to work in the U.S.