Vedlev Management a real estate development and investment company based in the mid-Atlantic is looking for an Entry Level Acquisitions Analyst to assist senior management in the pursuit of new investment opportunities. This position will be responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and securing multifamily real estate investment opportunities.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or other related fields required.
- 1-year relevant experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel & excellent financial modeling skills.
- Excellent research skills and aptitude to understand the dynamics of various locations, submarkets, economic conditions and financial markets.
- Both qualitative and quantitative skills are required, strong math and writing skills are necessary.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with real estate brokers, investors, and senior managers within various groups of the company
- Organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to function both in a team-oriented setting and independently.
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with senior management to evaluate multi-family real estate investment opportunities throughout the United States.
- Coordinate with brokers and/or joint venture partners to gather all necessary materials for target acquisitions.
- Develop preliminary opinion on potential acquisition target valuation incorporating all provided materials.
- Responsible for underwriting or preparing valuation models for potential acquisitions as well as making presentations to senior management to assess and discuss potential acquisitions including operating strategy and exit strategy.
- Prepare quarterly reports comparing actual to budgeted performance.
- Analyze monthly property-level financial statements.
- Conduct property site inspections.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to senior management.
- Perform and/or assist with special projects as needed by management.
- The position will report directly to the firm's senior principals.
- Uncompromising personal integrity.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, with a strong sense of urgency and self-management discipline.
- Organized and efficient, with a strong ability to define priorities and figure out the processes necessary to get work done.
- Ability to work autonomously – this is a small firm without much administrative support.
- Must be a confident, team player who listens to internal and external input but can take decisive action.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Real estate: 2 years (Preferred)
- Analysis skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Underwriting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process