CARR is seeking highly skilled and experienced professionals who desire to learn the healthcare real estate industry, join our team of expert agents, and expand our unparalleled impact of helping healthcare providers Maximize Your Profitability Through Real Estate®.
CARR is the nation’s leading provider of commercial real estate services for healthcare tenants and buyers. We represent thousands of practices annually from coast-to-coast and take great pride in Helping People Who Help People.
We transform the lives of healthcare clients by saving them tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, dozens of hours of their valuable time, protecting them from costly pitfalls and complications, while giving them peace of mind. We are one of the most trusted advisors in the healthcare industry.
Ideal candidates should have a proven track record of connecting with high-level decision makers through sales and business development expertise. They possess excellent oral and written communication skills and must be able to effectively present in one-on-one, small and large audience formats. They are detail oriented, self-motivated, and accomplished at managing dozens of tasks and accounts simultaneously.
Candidates for this role are looking to learn a new industry, join an exceptional team, leverage an empowering environment, reach the next level financially and professionally, while dramatically increasing their level of impact and influence.
Objectives of this Role
- Advise, protect, and effectively negotiate on behalf of healthcare providers’ best interests in their commercial real estate transactions
- Build and maintain a pipeline that represents dozens of practices annually
- Evaluate commercial properties, locations, and developments
- Negotiate terms and deal structures
- Educate healthcare providers
- Assemble the most ideal team for each client’s unique transaction
- Analyze transaction costs, purchase vs. lease scenarios, and more
- Establish and grow relationships with key referral partners and trusted vendors
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success with at least 3 years’ history of increase and growth
- Proven experience with building relationships and new business development
- Excellent communication skills: written, orally, and when presenting to a group
- Computer and tech savvy: ability to effectively work in word, outlook and excel, while learning new platforms including Salesforce, DocuSign, and others
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus on empowering others around you
- The ability to confidently advise owners and administrators of highly successful practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset: creative thinking and a commitment to solving problems and winning against landlords and sellers
- Willingness to engage in healthy confrontation due to conflicts that can arise from million-dollar negotiations
The Characteristics Our Top Agents and Leaders Possess
- Integrity: always putting the client’s interests first. Your name and reputation are more valuable than any deal or check
- People Skills: the ability to genuinely connect with people and quickly establish trust
- Work Ethic: self-motivated, results driven, and committed to growing personally and professionally
- Attention to Detail: the ability to stay focused while executing on dozens of tasks and strategies daily
- Proven Success: your track record confirms you know how to succeed
- Champion & Winning Mentality: you will find a way to win and overcome any circumstance, and realize that being a champion is a daily decision
- Real estate experience is not required; we deliver unparalleled real estate, business development, and negotiating training
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 – $250,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page: