TruStile Doors, the leading manufacturer of made-to-order doors for the high end residential and commercial segments, is seeking a Commercial Door Pre-Production Specialist. The position is based in Denver, Colorado, and reports to the Manager of Commercial Inside Sales and Customer Development. The individual selected for the position will have overall responsibility for detailing small to large commercial door projects and preparing them for order entry and production. The person will work as part of a close-knit commercial customer service and account management team. Candidates must possess a strong technical aptitude, time management skills, and the ability to work multiple projects simultaneously. Experience reading floor plans, reading and developing product schedules and computer skills are required. Compensation and benefits are attractive.
- Order preparation and order entry utilizing an industry leading web-based configurator and drawing program
- Coordination of order technical details such as door and hardware machining requirements
- Assist in account management from receipt of purchase order through product delivery
- Coordination with Operations to schedule timely release of orders to meet the customer’s project delivery requirements
- Learn and apply product technical knowledge such as door construction, fire listings, hardware machining and environmental compliance.
- Interact with customer base to facilitate accuracy of details and order placement .
- 2 + years’ experience in a customer service position, such as Account Management, Project Management or Order Coordination.
- 2 + years’ experience in technical order writing or similar type role
- AutoCAD or equivalent experience a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
- Experience interfacing with manufacturing a plus
- Door Manufacturing or hardware experience a plus
- Interpersonal skills and/or customer service experience
TruStile Doors is the leading manufacturer of stile and rail architectural doors for the high end residential and commercial segments. What does that mean? It means that we make very nice doors. In fact, TruStile is revolutionizing the industry by making interior doors a critical design element in high end custom homes and commercial buildings.
We believe doors are an extremely important part of overall design, but in the past were often overlooked. We also believe customers deserve what they want, when they want it. Because of these beliefs, we:
- Are passionate about designing doors that maximize architectural impact
- Lead through design innovation, manufacturing flexibility and attention to detail
- Build the highest quality doors that are true to architecturally-correct stile and rail construction
- Provide some of the shortest lead times in the industry
As a result of our unique approach to the industry, TruStile is experiencing rapid growth and the culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial. Our corporate headquarters and manufacturing plants are located in Denver. A second manufacturing plant is located in Northwood, Iowa. We are privately owned and operated, with over 550 employees. Please visit our web site at www.trustile.com to learn more. TruStile Doors offers an array of benefits to include: medical, dental, 401(k), PTO and much more.
Open the door to a new career with TruStile.
TruStile Doors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.