A rapidly growing Commercial HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing service company looking for self-motivated individuals to join our service division in Houston.
Some of the Benefits to you are:
- Stability & Reputation – the company, is a leader in our industry! Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week we offer extensive maintenance, repair and replace services.
- Great Compensation – the company offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package and will supply you with vehicle, uniforms and Personal protective equipment.
Responsible to work on your own or as a team, to provide on demand and replacement service to our Commercial Customers. Take direction from your supervisor. Primarily responsible for performing service installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: RTU’s, Split System’s, knowledge of chilled water air conditioning systems, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers. Maintain accurate work orders, maintenance logs and safety logs.
Candidate will comply with all applicable service policies and procedures, maintain frequent and open communication with the office to receive service assignments and review service problems with advisor, or manager. Must available for overtime and on-call schedule.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Must have a minimum 5 years Commercial HVAC experience
- Willing to work independently and follow OSHA guidelines
- Must have excellent customer service communication skill sets
- Must be willing to work after hours and weekends when required
- Possess a valid Texas driver’s license with a safe driving record, ability to pass a background check and a drug test.
- Universal EPA certification is preferred
- Maintain good working order company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting bi-monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Lifting 50-75 lbs with or without assistance
- Climbing ladders
- Extensive walking
- Extensive driving
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
- OT as required
- Travel as required
If you are a Quality Commercial HVAC Technician who feels comfortable and confident with the skills mentioned above, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $34.00 /hour
- EPA Universal (Required)
- Texas Drivers License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance