Commercial Credit Analyst – Part Time
LOCATION: Ambler Headquarters
Responsible for performing duties to support the credit analysis function. The following of which are illustrative:
- Reviews loan applications and data on prospective and active borrowing accounts such as financial statements and agency reports.
- Spreads financial statements and tax returns using the Sage Works program.
- Analyzes and interprets financial spreads in conjunction with the preparation of the loan summary.
- Makes recommendations, when appropriate, to supervisor on granting or denying of loans; prepares sufficient information to document recommendations.
- Participates, when appropriate, in the recommendation of suggesting a loan grade after conducting a thorough credit analysis and documentation review.
- Prepares credit memos for review by Sr. Commercial Loan Officer prior to submission to appropriate approval authorities.
- Maintains general knowledge of current banking and lending regulations and the features/benefits of the Bank’s loan products and services.
- Reviews lending, operational and compliance policies and procedures.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
Ability to communicate clearly and in a friendly manner; excellent customer service skills; proficient writing and mathematical skills with a high degree of accuracy; good computer skills; detail-oriented with strong organizational skills; ability to make decisions and solve problems.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
B.S. or B.A. degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study normally required; specialized loan and banking education/training recommended.
Experience with Sage Works preferred.
A minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in related positions required.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Ambler, PA 19002 (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Related Position: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place