We are a Commercial Construction staffing company with job sites in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas. We focus on a variety of projects including Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Multi-Family buildings, and many others. All candidates are encouraged to apply as we have an immediate need in the Denver Metro Area and surrounding areas.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings.
- Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using a hammer; operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces.
- Work may include sheet metal duct installation with prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes.
- Minimum 2 years of Commercial Construction experience in HVAC, as a Tinner, or Sheet Metal worker.
- Reliable transportation.
- Good communication skills.
About Blueprint Skilled Services:
We are dedicated to building lasting relationships through fairness, respect, honesty and integrity.