ABL Credit Risk Professionals:
- Participates in all aspects of the credit relationship, including credit analysis, financial modeling and coordinating credit approval for all products including loans, derivatives, leases and cash management.
- Proactively support and enhance client relationships
- Recommend changes in structure or account management strategy to address negative trends. Assess monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and borrowing base reporting. Assigns and assesses internal ratings, risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Leadership role in structuring and negotiating Credit Agreements, amendments and waivers. Manage and monitor loan products including affirmative, negative and financial covenant compliance. Manage on-going communication with bank group members
- Interpret collateral appraisals and field exams. On-going monitoring of collateral trends and liquidity, establishing reserves and recommending appropriate course of action to address issues
- Partner with Bankers, CB Credit, Debt Capital Markets, Treasury Services, Leasing, Derivatives and Loan Operations
- Communicate with Senior Management, respond to regulatory requests and maintain internal credit files
- Support the credit team in projection modeling, analysis and underwriting of new or modified ABL exposure for prospects and existing customers as workload permits.
- Minimum 3 plus years' experience in Risk with Asset Based financing knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans