Interactive College of Technology, an accredited 2-year degree granting institution, is seeking Admissions Associates to join our team at the Gainesville campus. The right candidates will be responsible for helping students identify their course of education and training that best supports their career goals. The position requires 40 hours per week to set appointments, conduct personal interviews on campus and perform the necessary follow-up to properly service the student’s decision.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is sales oriented with professional experience in sales.
Candidates must live in the location of the school identified for the position and some college is preferred. This unique position demands someone who is self-motivated, has good organizational skills and, above all, possesses a desire to help people change their life.
- Appointment Setting using phone calls, emails and text
- Interviewing potential students for programs offered
- Discussing program opportunities and student outcomes
- Referral generation
- Enrollment completion for interested students
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place