$16.00 per hour + Bonus!
M-F & 1 Saturday a month
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls via an Auto Dialer or manual calling to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Perform investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records (Skip-Tracing).
- Receive research and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Review, process and verify accounts and account balances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Genuinely want to help clients with difficult situations
- Respond to the customer’s needs with empathy
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- HS/GED required, Associates/Bachelor Degree preferred
- PC skills; Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills to communicate with all levels of management required
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work as a team and interact with other department
Job Type: Full-time
- Collections: 1 year (Preferred)