Community Psychiatry improves access to exceptional behavioral health care in the communities that we serve throughout California. We specialize in connected care through in-person or telemedicine visits with a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, or therapist.
We welcome our patients with respect and engage with referring providers, insurers, and partners in a spirit of positivity, collaboration, and accountability.
Together, we create a community where our patients can achieve total health and we can work better, by working together.
We believe that by cultivating a community of caring professionals, we change lives for the better. And it’s not just our clinical team planting the seeds of change– each individual interaction impacts the lives of our patients and one another.
As a Collections Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring timely collections, accurate payment posting, and communicating with our clients about their accounts. This position is critical to ensuring payments are recorded and reconciled. Are you able to exercise sound judgment and discretion with a high level of professionalism and customer service? If so, this may be a great opportunity for you.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of billing experience in medical setting.
- Minimum of one-year experience within the Hospital Collections Revenue Cycle setting
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated customer service skills (within a healthcare setting preferred).
- Experience with electronic health records; preferably NextGen.
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability are covered 100% for employees.
- Guaranteed 3% contribution to your 401k plan
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time