- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors’s degree preferred
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish ) a plus.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong team player.
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques (e.g. skip tracing)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving skills
1st shift Monday – Friday 10:00am – 6:30pm
Opportunity to move up to ealier hours after time spent.