Bryan Tool and Machining Inc. is a veteran family owned and operated business that believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We are an incredibly innovative company that invests in both our equipment and people, that’s just one reason we are more than just a simple machine shop.
In addition to traditional machining work our experienced team is known for delivering
“Turnkey Solutions” to our customers. We can do this by troubleshooting their existing systems and developing plans to solve problems that are holding our clients back.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the CNC Programmer / CNC Machinist will write programs for CNC Mill and Lathe operations, perform setups and first piece inspections on CNC Mill and Lathe, coordinate production schedules with management, take ownership in the quality management system in addition to maintaining excellent housekeeping throughout all work areas.
CNC Programmer / CNC Machinist’s responsibilities include being a team player to work with other Bryan Tool departments to complete projects on time and within budget. Typically, a 40-hour work week is required with occasional over time as needed.
Our ideal candidate would have a background in CNC Machining and Programming as well as experience in CAD/CAM software preferably Solidworks.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Wanting to be a part of the Team.
- 2 or more years’ experience in Machining.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Trade School or Equivalent Experience