Are you a compassionate CNA? Are you focused on providing outstanding services? If yes, we want to hear from you! Our family-like team is seeking an all-star full-time CNA to join us in Vancouver. In this position, you will be able to provide the care to patients you would want for your loved ones.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide various forms of personal care and household management to ill, disabled, or infirm persons.
- Assist with ambulation, in-home exercises and/or transfers to and from the bed, chair, or restroom facilities.
- Assist with medication reminders and limited support in handling medications.
- Charting and documentation of vitals, respiration, and/or blood sugar monitoring.
- Bed changes, cleaning, dusting, trash removal, laundry, dishes, and other supports.
- May be responsible for meal planning and grocery shopping.
- May be required to transport patients to doctor’s appointments and other approved activities.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a reliable auto for transportation services.
- Current CNA license.
- Current CPR card.
- Food Handler’s card.
- Proof of TB screening.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Prefer High School education or equivalent.
- BBP training.
- HIV/AIDS Training – 7 hours within 120 days.
Benefits of working for Community Home Health and Hospice:
- Helping those in need of your skills and compassion.
- Working with a team of amazing employees who care deeply about their coworkers.
- Up to 26 days of paid time off annually.
- Health and Dental insurance benefits (30+ hours per week).
- Mileage reimbursement benefits.
- Shift differential pay.
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00/hour.
- Do you have the following license or certification: WA CNA license?
- Do you have a valid drive’s license?
About Community Home Health and Hospice
Community Home Health & Hospice is an independent, community-based, nonprofit agency serving Washington and Oregon families since 1977. We care for people in the place they call home by providing home care, home health, hospice and grief support services. Everything we do comes from passion for our community and its continued health. We work to keep our patients healthy and as comfortable as possible in every stage of life. Just as importantly, we bring peace of mind to our patients’ loved ones. https://www.chhh.org/