Cheyenne Healthcare Center is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) ready to start work as soon as possible. As a CNA at Cheyenne Healthcare Center, you would be responsible for providing top-quality care and treatment in accordance with physicians’ orders. Certified Nursing Assistants typically work in a team environment under the direction of physicians and registered nurses, and in conjunction with other CNAs and LPNs.
If you are a dependable CNA with an outstanding work ethic and are passionate about helping others, we want to hire you!
When it comes to career satisfaction, creating a positive environment that is focused on coaching and developing employees is our mission. We are a quality Skilled Nursing Facility located on East 12th Street looking for the kind of caring, compassionate and driven nurses and nursing assistants our patients have come to expect of us! At Cheyenne Healthcare Center, we offer a comprehensive list of benefits, competitive wages and robust opportunities for professional growth.
Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, assisting with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our residents’ good hygiene.
- Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs and tracking food / liquid intake
- Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each resident’s custom care plan
- Tracking and reporting resident data consistently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Consistently and promptly reporting resident changes of condition
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including hand washing, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and bloodborne pathogen regulations
- Safely fulfilling all work assignments
- Safeguarding residents’ protected health information
Certified Nursing Assistant Requirements:
- Successful completion of the State-approved Nursing Assistant certification course
- High School diploma or equivalent OR three years certified nursing experience in long term care
- English as first or second language with the ability to read and communicate at an adequate level
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and more
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchasing Power
- Perks that Work
We also offer our CNAs special programs to further develop their skills and grow professionally, such as Care Connection, Employee Experience, and even Purchasing Power (after 1 year).
***This position comes with a $1,500 Full-Time / $750 Part-Time Sign-On Bonus***
Apply to join our excellent nursing team today!