If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to tell you more about this opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing
- Create high level and detailed design documents with appropriate industry standards to best meet business requirements and functional specifications
- Conduct architecture review and provide project estimations
- Establish solid working relationships by providing timely, accurate and high quality information to peers, subordinates, upper management and/or customers.
- Develop architectural solutions and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines
- Optimization and re-architecting of workloads pursuant to cloud migrations
- Create cohesive roadmaps and blueprints for architectures and processes across multiple technical domains from storage and servers to infrastructure, technology and applications focusing on cloud-based deployments in AWS; build proof of concept (POC) to demonstrate potential technical solutions
- Design AWS / Azure platform architectures including:
- -Account layout, Cloud Networking, and segmentation
- -Backup/Recovery strategy and design
- -Disaster Recovery strategy and design
- -Automation Strategy
- -Systems configuration management approach
- -Cloud Networking Design including VCN and customer premises connectivity
- -Cost modeling and optimization
- Provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers, etc.) and mentor team to build necessary competency
What You Need for this Position
- Architecture and design experience with core Amazon Web Services and / or Enterprise Azure Cloud design is required
- Experience deploying solutions in a DevOps or Infrastructure-as-Code model in AWS leveraging CloudFormation and/or automation tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible is desired.
- Expertise migrating on-premises virtualized workloads to AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Sales experience in a subject matter expert / solution architecture (pre-sales) role.
- Experience writing proposals/SOWs preferred.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture and/or infrastructure architecture best practices, frameworks, etc.
-AWS and / or Azure certifications are a plus.
What's In It for You
- Top Pay+ Bonuses offered
- Comprehensive benefits
- PTO/Sick leave
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in enterprise environments
- Huge growth potential
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.