– Must Be 18 Years of Age
-$100 Bonus if hired before November 28 and employed through December 31st.
Sales Associates provide exceptional customer service and assist the Store Leadership Team in supporting our company mission: “Connecting Active People With Their Passions”. Duties include selling goods and attending to customers on the selling floor.
- Greets and engages customers in the store.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
- Utilizes sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Performs all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Assists in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
- Maintains store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety
Enjoy the Outdoors? We are looking for others that are as passionate about being outside as we are. There is plenty of opportunity to advance within the company.
After you apply, please feel free to give us a call at 952-854-5260!
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we’ve been on one for over 70 years, constantly working to perfect the art and enjoyment of the greater outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who’s found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that offers them much more than just a paycheck.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
For US/CAN Postings Only:
At Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.25 /hour
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Store Discount
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Key Leader
- Shift Lead
- Front End Manager
- Ops Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative