Guardian Title Agency provides title insurance and escrow services to real estate and lender professionals throughout Colorado. We are seeking to add dynamic individuals to work with our realtor client base.
Job Responsibilities: Accurate preparation and disbursement of escrow files and ensuring all functions are performed according to all regulatory requirements. Specific duties include:
- Review of Real Estate contracts
- Review of Title Commitment to ensure all title requirements are met
- Preparation of Settlement Sheets and Closing Disclosure
- Proper file balancing prior to closing
- Preparation of closing documents
- Presenting final closing documents to Seller/Buyers
- Preparing and submitting closed loan package, disbursement documentation and funds, and submission of post-closing documents to appropriate departments.
- Responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries
As a Closing Officer, you must be self-motivated and highly organized with strong time-management and prioritization skills. You must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Maintaining current client relationships and generation of new business is part of the Escrow Officer role.
Job Requirements: Knowledgeable of real estate transactions and title company operations and processing a must. A minimum of one year closing real estate sales transactions is required. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. Notary public is required. Must be able to work in high-volume office and effectively resolve any problems or issues that arise with file issues or customer /client needs. Must exhibit excellent customer service skills along with oral and written communication skills. Must have ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.