Req ID: 39838
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Clinical-Technical Help Desk Support Analyst (17000URB) to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This position will be a part of our Clinical Service Desk. This is a Service Desk environment in which we support our customers 24/7. Service Desk will provide answers via phones, troubleshooting, analyzing and documenting customers’ information to determine resolution to there issues.
- Responds to incidents regarding the Clinical and technical applications monitoring ad maitaining an site computer systems adn networks.
- Incidents may include, but are not limited to, workflow issues, application errors, user access, and technical functionality, diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these system.
- Will receive, analyze, and process the EMR or technical requests submitted via e-mail, Web, and voice mails; examples include master files and category list modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
- Tracking and documenting the appropriate comments, and close or escalate the incident tickets and related issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for driving resolution of incidents on a 24/7 desk
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years Epic cliical support delivery experience
- 1+ patient portal / insurance experience
- 1+ technical
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates will have to be shift flexible. Nights and weekend work will be required
- Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems
- Certifications in one or more of the above mentioned EMR applications
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.