Clinical Systems Analyst I
- Provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems.
- With appropriate direction and guidance, this position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated verbal, written, listening, and analytical skills.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and website navigation.
- Determines and identifies business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and other users.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software.
- Maintains production systems to ensure reliable performance, appropriate change management and security.
- Assists in documenting systems policies, procedures, and training materials.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree – computer science or health care related field**An additional 4 years of work experience in Healthcare IT on top of the 2 years required may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years information systems configuration, conversion, implementation, and support.
- Experience in a health care environment