**This is a fully Remote/Work from home position. Must reside in California.**
- Opportunity to work from home/remotely using our fully integrated telemedicine technology
- Collaborative team approach vs. working in a silo
- Excellent staff to help with administrative burdens
- Insurance claims are fully handled by our staff
- Pre-qualified clients to schedule with you
- Company-owned Ipad provided (other, personal equipment may be used if preferred)
- Comprehensive benefits (see below)
- Licensed MD or DO by CA Medical Board
- Valid DEA registration
- Completed Psychiatry residency
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Comfortable with PC and charting electronically
- 2+ years performing relevant duties as a licensed psychiatrist in an outpatient setting
- Experience delivering care virtually/via video is preferred
- Proficient with computers and Electronic Medical Records (EMR's)
- Are timely, diligent, and work well in a team setting
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations
- Treat mental health disorders with medication and psychotherapy
- Coordinate patient care with ancillary providers
- Work with support staff to authorize prescription refills and medication changes
- Attend virtual care coordination meetings
- Address urgent patient issues that arise outside of visits
Salary: Up to $264,000 for full time (32-hours weekly), part time salary/benefits will vary
- License fees paid (MD, DEA)
- Liability insurance coverage
- 401(k) account with matching
- Up to $3,000 in CE expenses reimbursed
- 14 vacation days, 5 sick days, and paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
The opportunity to partner with Sensible Care as an Independent Contractor, rather than a Salaried Employee, can also be discussed as an option upon invitation to an interview.
Why Sensible Care?
We’re a small but mighty team, with big hearts for our patients and for one another. We’re passionate about what we do on and off the clock, and celebrate our individual successes. As burnout is highly prevalent in this industry, work-life balance is essential. That’s why we have flexible hours, remote opportunities, company events, community service hours and more.
By building a team of mental health professionals from different disciplines, we can provide comprehensive care to each patient under one roof and make a tremendous difference in mental health care.
If we are interested in hiring, we will ask you to complete your CAQH profile and send us the data summary. We will then send you an offer letter of employment and move forward with getting you paneled with our various insurance carriers. Once we have an effective date for you, we will provide an orientation date, training, and will begin to refer patients to you.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $264,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift