- Are you an experienced NICU clinician and passionate about global health?
Do you like sharing your knowledge and expertise to save newborn lives?
Would you like the opportunity to travel and interact with a global team?
- Do you have a talent for writing and developing educational materials?
We are offering an exciting opportunity for the role of the Clinical Programs Manager at Adara Development, an international non-profit organization. The purpose of this job is to provide clinical expertise in the care of newborns throughout Adara’s programs with the overarching goal of reducing newborn deaths.
- Full time, permanent position with the global health team in Edmonds, WA
- Provide clinical expertise in the care of newborns within Adara’s programs
- Informal but professional, with very high standards of output and delivery. We are a fun, enthusiastic, and energy filled group, with a great work culture.
- Reports to the Director of Global Health
You will be part of Adara’s Global Health Team, which plays an integral role in achieving our organization’s goals. You will support Adara’s programs to save newborn lives:
- Participate in Adara’s program development and management
- Provide clinical expertise, support and training
- Develop teaching and education materials for maternal, newborn and child programs
- Manage the International Medical Volunteer program
- Support Adara’s research projects
To excel in this position, you will need:
- Minimum of five years of neonatal intensive care unit experience
- Bachelor of Science in nursing required
- Master’s degree desirable
- Experience working in developing countries desirable
- Experience in clinical research desirable
- Experience in program development desirable
- Experience in curriculum development or nursing education desirable
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Strong writing and editing skills (MS Office)
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills and a passion for sharing knowledge
- Patience, flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally, multiple times per year and up to 4 weeks at a time
- Great sense of humor
- Generous paid leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Casual work environment
- Great work culture
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Vibrant and connected global team
If you have the skills, the energy and the passion, we would love to hear from you. More information on the Adara Group can be found on our website – www.adaragroup.org.
The Adara Group has two quite different parts, but one united purpose – to support people in poverty. The first part is an international development organization spanning six countries, called Adara Development. The second part is two Australia-based corporate advisory businesses, Adara Advisors and Adara Partners. Adara’s vision is for each and every person to have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live.
The Adara Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The Adara Group is a child-safe organization. All employees are required to undergo criminal background checks and sign our Child Protection Policy.
Please read the detailed Job Description found here: https://www.adaragroup.org/how-you-can-help/jobs/ and email a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] Please ensure you write ‘Clinical Programs Manager application’ in the subject line.
Application window closes at 5:00pm, Friday December 13th, 2019.
Adara’s offices will be closed from December 23, 2019 to January 1, 2020.
Interviews will begin in the second week of January 2020.