Do you have what it takes to make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Do you want to work for an organization who cares about their employees and offers room for growth? If you answered yes, the Arbors Team wants to hear from you! As a leader in the long term care industry, we encourage the growth and development of our employees and cherish the knowledge and expertise that they bring to the team.
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, competitive wages, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement and much more!!
A registered professional nurse with advanced education and training, and is responsible for building and developing facility census and quality mix.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as a RN preferred, LPN minimum standard in state employed.
- Valid CPR teaching certificate, if applicable.
- One to two years of experience in admissions in long term care industry.
h2. Essential Functions:
- Provide pre-admission patient clinical assessments
- Personalized visitations are conducted routinely to primary referral sources and interested parties
- Visit existing patients in the hospital
- Brochures and facility information are routinely created and distributed
- Market facility to expand referral sources and market area
- Perform community outreach to healthcare professionals and community groups to network and generate referrals/admissions
- Plan and coordinate functions to invite referral sources to facility-works with facility Marketing Directors
- Plan and coordinate special events which enhance staff resident and community relations
- Act as a liaison for quarterly joint marketing functions
- Periodically visit competition to complete competitive analysis and update market plan
- Research, analyze and evaluate new healthcare programs and events, availability in designated areas and facility use potential
- Utilize sales skills and persuasive marketing techniques to obtain desired admissions
- Perform internal marketing including education to all employees, families and residents of the Facility as needed
- Contact and interact with local media to enhance public relations and positive facility image as requested
- Complete sales call log and clinical liaison tracking log.
- Perform all typing, filing and scheduling duties associated with the marketing function
- Develop additional relationships with influential people within the senior community
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Referral process is handled to result in admission.
- Maintain facility census to meet established goals
- Act as back-up Admissions Director as needed
- Actively solicit admissions from routine referral sources
- Maintain positive relationship with referral sources
- Tours are given upon request
- Appropriate information is given during tour
- Meet with potential residents, responsible parties or guardians to ensure all necessary paperwork and information is received and disseminated
- Obtain accurate information from referral source, patient/caregiver, physician, discharge planning staff, hospital staff nurse and/or other hospital staff to complete the referral assessment and prepare the patient for admission
- Act as a resource person in areas of responsibility and maintain facility and community-based programs
- Work with hospital discharge planners, social workers and physicians on the admission process
- Coordinate with other facility staff the subsequent authorization of managed care reimbursed patients as required
- Communicate with insurance personnel in a timely manner to ensure that adequate reimbursement can be obtained prior to initiation of services