Our client is a Fortune 100 company in managed healthcare. Their innovative tech-savvy approach to health care and medical management has enabled them to stay ahead of the curve with an outstanding record of financial stability and superior integration of technology. Our client offers tremendous opportunities for growth and skills advancement.
They are searching for a Clinical IT Support Technician to assist them with a series of critical projects. This is a 6mo+ contracting engagement based in the Long Beach, Calif area, requiring travel (about 60%) to offices within SoCal (Los Angeles County to San Diego County).
- Seeking an experienced Clinical IT Field/Support tech, to augment an enterprise team of 7 people responsible for a variety of critical projects, including:
- Windows 10 Migration
- Network Hardware Refresh
- Server Refresh
- Daily Operations IT Support (Dispatch or Remote Support Tool)
- New User Setup (New Clinical Staff, Providers, etc.)
DRIVING: This position will involve driving to perform tasks at over 20 remote locations. Must possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Lead IT Network Infrastructure / Endpoints integration and standardization projects
- Ability to perform as a technical lead for clinic integrations after acquisition.
- Expertise in configuring, installing, upgrading and trouble shooting in a PC LAN environment, or between multiple local area networks in a WAN environment
- Experience in dealing with infrastructure and LAN/WAN technologies and supporting hardware; the ability to plan and direct the growth and expansion of managed networks.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to clinical application use, design and configuration.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively both orally and in writing
- Provides dispatch support to managed clinics as escalated by Service Desk staff according to ITS department support policies.
- Proficient in Network Fundamentals, Core understanding of Cisco Network equipment (Switches, Routers, Firewalls),
- Proficient in Windows Server Administration (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016), DNS, DHCP, SSH, SSL, FTP, Group Policy, Replication, Windows DFS (Distributed File System),
- Proficient in VMWare 4,5 and 6, Proficient in B2B VPN and VPN Clients,
- Server Hardware (iLO, RAID, Storage),
- SAN Technologies (iSCSI, NFS),
- Thin Client Administration, Endpoint Imaging, Disk Encryption (Bitlocker),
- WAN Technologies (MPLS or SD-WAN),
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills, and Medical Devices (PACS, EKG, etc)
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule which may entail off hours project work (typically after 6pm or 8pm PST). Core business hours are M-F 8am-5pm PST. This is an onsite position. No remote/telecommuting allowed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in IT required.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer.
Staff Smart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.