Bachelor (CM I) or Master (CM II) Degree in psychology, social work, or other related human services degree.
Must have valid Colorado Driver license and a recent clean driving record. Ability to transport consumers in dependable vehicle.
As a Clinical Case Manager you will be providing transportation the people we serve in your vehicle. You are required to carry Business Use coverage on your policy (additional cost is reimbursed).
One year experience working with adolescents and/or young adults. One year experience in mental health or human services preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately.
- Familiarity with the DSM V and diagnostic techniques. Understanding of consumer’s right to privacy and confidentiality (basic HIPAA principles).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work flexible hours which may be required.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, maintain confidentiality, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans.
- Must understand people from all walks of life and be able to communicate effectively with them.
- Must have a clear understanding of HIPAA, confidentiality, personal boundaries and be self-assured in a variety of situations.
- Have the ability to de-escalate and remain calm.
- Someone who is energetic, with a positive and creative attitude is necessary.
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed care principles/practices.
Ability to sit, stand, bend and reach, drive a vehicle, operate standard office equipment such as phone, computer, facsimile, copier/printer, and other business machines. Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs. Must have safe, dependable vehicle to transport consumers with a valid Colorado Driver License/good driving record.
May require occasional evening, or weekend hours depending on program and consumer needs.