Who we are:
We are ambassadors of integrity, who are committed to individualized care using remarkable technology, to create an exceptional patient experience. We are dedicated to creating work/life harmony in an efficient and enjoyable environment for everyone who enters our clinics. Sound too good to be true? Apply today and learn more about your opportunities with Team SWEC!
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the healthcare industry.
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard
- You can work flexible hours, one night and one Saturday a month
About the Leader role:
- Focuses on the Patient: Seeks to understand patient needs to create value; drives the team to maintain focus on patients.
- Acts as a Business Owner: Understands the principles of business operations to run an efficient and successful clinic that serves patients and contributes to the growth of the clinic and overall Southwest Eye Care organization.
- Demonstrates a Positive Attitude and Resilience: Adapts positively to pressure, setbacks, challenges, and change to achieve and sustain peak effectiveness.
- Develops Others: Takes action to ensure that individuals and the team have the necessary skills and behaviors to perform optimally and meet clinic needs now and in the future.
- Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by seizing opportunities and proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to Southwest Eye Care policies and procedures. Goes the extra-mile and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Leads and Aligns: Creates an energizing environment that supports the success of the clinic by providing direction, motivation, clarity, resources, and support to excel in the current environment and in times of change.
- Sustains High Performance: Sets clear performance standards and monitors progress against standards with a focus on achieving excellent results.
Perks of joining our team:
- Bonus Potential
- Seven paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Continuing education and certification reimbursement
- Medical, dental, STD, LTD and paid time off available after meeting requirements
- Retirement Plan
- Apparel/Scrub Allowance
- Anniversary Gift
You meet these requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
- 1+ year(s) of healthcare or retail management experience preferred
- Three years related optical experience or customer service experience preferred
- ABO, NCLE, CPO, CPOA, COA certifications preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Optical: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible