Clinically Clear provides serious skin care for clients of all ages who want bright, clear skin. We specialize in problem skin conditions such as acne and rosacea. You can learn more about us at our website: www.clinicallyclearskin.com . We are looking for a clinic associate to facilitate our clients’ experience and to support our estheticians. The position is a combination of reception duties and aesthetics (as permitted by licensure), with the goal to develop the person into a full-time aesthetician.
Our team is made up of talented, ambitious, compassionate skin specialists who work together to create long-term results for our clients. We respect one another, communicate openly, reward results, and have fun. If you are a positive-minded, upbeat individual with a quick wit, organizational skills, and high energy then we are looking for you!
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous retail experience, ideally within a spa, salon, or gym/fitness center
- Desires to become a full-time esthetician
- Is able to connect and communicate effectively with our clientele: young professionals, teenagers, and their parents
- Is coachable and a terrific teammate
- Maintains a professional and clean work environment and appearance
- Is licensed in esthetics by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology (preferred)
- Has reliable transportation and is obsessively punctual
The Associate’s primary responsibilities include:
- Booking appointments and checking out clients using our software. We currently use the Mindbody cloud-based software for our booking and point-of-sale.
- Greeting and checking-in clients (including ensuring waivers and intake questionnaires are in order).
- Answering phone calls and handling outbound appointment confirmations as needed.
- Maintain stocking levels for our retail display.
- Helping to maintain the clinic’s cleanliness and orderliness.
- Performing facial cleanses and applying finishing products for clients having LED treatments (if licensed to do so).
- Following proper office procedures / file maintenance
Exceptional customer service, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and teaming skills are essential. Our goal is for this position to develop into a full-time esthetician role and are looking to provide training opportunities as appropriate.
Compensation: $12-$14/hour, based on experience.
Shift: Weekends. Typical start time: 11am Typical end time: 5pm
- Potential to share in commissions and bonuses
- Employee discounts
- How many years of retail or spa/salon experience do you have?
- Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Are you willing to have a background check and drug screening upon acceptance of a job offer?
- Do you have a license in esthetics from the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology? If yes, please provide your license number.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter (which should include your responses to the above application questions). We cannot wait to meet you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- retail or service: 2 years (Preferred)
- license in esthetics from the Georgia Board of Cosmetology (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place