We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is seeking a Client Solutions Manager on our Expo Sales team to manage the execution of the service plan. This role ensures that handoff from the Business Development to the Client Solutions and Operations goes smoothly. Works closely with the branch and the logistics teams to ensure proper planning and execution. Intermediate role that continues to develop an understanding of the business and assigned accounts.
Additionlal duties include:
- Account Volume – $3 million or more annually
- Manages the transition of accounts from Business Development and supports accounts accordingly.
- Confirms jobs and requests necessary information to prepare service plan requirements.
- Sells products/services above and beyond existing contract. Re-signs existing business.
- Quotes prices and credit terms as necessary.
- Understands all aspects of branch operation and logistics so that account can be managed appropriately.
- Produces and reviews orders with branch personal.
- Inspects job site with local branch for proper planning when necessary.
- Supervises jobs on site as required.
- Follows-up on customer complaints and collections as necessary.
- Entertains clients as necessary.
- Up-sells to enhance customer experience.
- Cross sells all Freeman lines as appropriate.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Keeps track of travel expenses and submits travel expense reports as required.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationship with all branch operations.
- Represents Freeman to internal personnel and external contacts in a loyal, ethical, and moral manner.
- Entertains facilities personnel as necessary.
- Attends industry events as assigned.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years of related sales experience.
- Has proven the ability to successfully manage their own book of accounts in the profitable production of revenue opportunities totaling approximately $500 thousand or more.
- Knowledge of sales systems such as TSS and Salesforce.com.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software applications.
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CEM (Certified in Exhibition Management), CPSP (Certified Professional Sales Person) or CRSP (Certified and Registered Sales Professional)
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.