Here at Corelation, we are experiencing success and growth at an unprecedented rate! We are looking for hard working individuals who can share in our success and passion. The Client Services Specialist will be responsible for supporting client needs through the organization and completion of Help Desk tickets, as well as incoming support calls and other channels. Responsible for specializing in an area of the core system to act as a subject matter expert for clients, vendors, and peers. This position will focus on the lending functionality of Keystone and assist clients with their questions and enhancement requests.
To deliver reliable, functional, and intuitive credit union information systems while providing exceptional client service.
By listening to and collaborating with our clients and business associates, we will provide the best software solutions in the credit union marketplace.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Aid in the organization, research, communication, and resolution of Help Desk tickets for clients after conversion
- Provide immediate assistance for incoming client calls, either through direct resolution or through proper escalation as client needs dictate
- Provide after-hours client support on a rotating basis
- Ensure prompt resolution is provided whenever possible, and prompt escalation is completed whenever required
- Ensure the requisite records of all client requests and resolutions are maintained through the Help Desk system
- Add to Help Desk Knowledge Base as issues are resolved to aid in future resolution
- Assist in client preparation for system releases and changes
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Corelation, Inc DOES NOT offer Visa sponsorship programs. The Visas include, but are not limited to H1-B, J1, F1, TN, and others.
High school degree/GED, with some college coursework in related field.
At least three to twelve months of experience in customer service, preferably while working with or for Credit Unions.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Corelation Inc.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during times of high stress
- Follow the operational policies and procedures established by Corelation’s executive team
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Provide a high level of client service and support to both internal and external clients
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments
- Communicate any issues as they relate to clients or employees to supervisor immediately
- Address any personnel issues according to Corelation’s policies and procedures