We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
- The role is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery of an implementation/ongoing client.
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Primarily domestic accountability; may include some international accountability
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Support the fulfilment of the company vision for prompt and professional client services through motivation and leadership
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation and operational aspects of the client relationship
- Develop strategy needed to achieve agreed upon service levels
- Manage the setup and delivery of services
- Work with the client to manage priorities and expectations
- Manage the requirements definition process and ensure that system specifications accurately reflect client requirements
- Build effective liaisons to manage the transition from implementation to ongoing client delivery
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for service delivery
- Build a cohesive team by championing quality, integrating team efforts through status meetings, sharing appropriate information, and building depth of expertise
- Manage finances for the account, including invoice creation, timely receipt of client payments, and other P&L responsibilities
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Service Delivery Operations
United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Consumer and Industrials
Yes, 25 % of the Time