Who is Trusted Health?
We are a team of nurses and innovators that are reimagining how healthcare staffing works! We connect healthcare workers with caregiving facilities around the globe by displacing the recruiter-centric staffing agency with our intelligent matching marketplace. Our platform significantly lowers costs and decreases time-to-fill by connecting the right caregivers with the right opportunities at the right times.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in healthcare, and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team with ample funding, top-tier investors, and ambitions to become the preeminent leaders in the space. Come join us!
What we’re looking for
Operational excellence is a key driver of our success. That’s why we’re looking for an organized, proactive, and detail-oriented Client Services Coordinator to help us scale our top client accounts.
Your first mission will be to work with our Clinical Success Partner to ensure our direct client partnerships are successful. You’ll actively work with our Marketplace team to surface new opportunities for automated solutions and you’ll be given the resources and freedom to create new, innovative processes. You’ll wear many hats, and you’ll be asked to switch from internal operations to communicating casually, yet professionally, with users and external partners throughout each day.
Your impact won’t stop there—as a key early hire your insights and feedback will resonate throughout the company and your deep understanding of our internal processes and track record of success will allow you to expand your scope of responsibilities as we grow.
- Working internally and externally to onboard and manage our rapidly growing workforce through submittals, coordinating interviews, compliance, onboarding, and orientation
- Communicating digitally and over the phone with our users and partners
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining documentation for both our users and internal teammates to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Collaborating with our Marketplace and Product teams to create innovative and scalable solutions to allow us to maintain operational excellence at scale with less manual intervention
- Honest. You do not cut corners ethically, and you trust and maintain confidences.
- Flexible & Adaptable. You quickly adapt to changing priorities and conditions. You can cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Efficient. You’re able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Proactive. You act without being told what to do and can bring new ideas to the company.
- Willing to learn. You’re open to criticism and ideas, and you often solicit feedback and seek opportunities to improve.
- 0-2 years experience in operations, business development, recruitment, or similar business function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- The opportunity to join in the early stage of a well-funded company that’s primed for rapid growth and expansion
- Working directly with a world-class team of engineers, designers, marketers, and entrepreneurs
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Open vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off