The Client Service Specialist in our Charlotte location assists our clients with the application process for obtaining various business licenses and registrations. This position will entail researching, document and research review, and customer service.
Determine in what capacity we may assist our clients based on their description of needs.
- Manage multiple projects with Excel.
- Review prepared license applications and supporting documents prior to submission to client and various state agencies.
- Work synergistically on a team with professional colleagues who are working towards common goals
- Use problem solving skills to deliver the right response to clients
- Maintain client contact through written and verbal communication to ensure optimum services is being rendered.
- Perform additional ad hoc projects related to the position as determined by Management.
This job requires a high level of professionalism; Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization, consistency, and detail-oriented approach to work and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously. Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training, education and experience preferred.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Please be sure to include a phone number in your resume.
Why Work Here?
“Awesome CEO, Great Benefits and Fun Work Environment!”