Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Calls are typically non-routine and may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Act as a subject matter expert by providing training, coaching, or responding to complex issues. May analyze and adjudicate claims.
- Answers questions and resolves issues as a “single-point-of-contact” based on phone calls, letters, and internet from brokers, marketing plan sponsors, PSS/ISO, members and providers. Activities may include providing claim status information, benefit coverage interpretations, and explaining plan eligibility.
- Educates customers on various elements of benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience with the company (i.e., assistance with Navigator) * Partners with other departments to deliver client specific presentations. Coordinates efforts both internally and across departments to successfully resolve service issues and develop process improvements intended to enhance the overall delivery of service.
- Documents and tracks all contacts, events, and outcomes with clients using appropriate systems and processes.
These are Full-Time TEMP to PERM opportunities with employee benefits available.
WE ARE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWING NOW; SLOTS ARE FILLING QUICKLY! IF INTERESTED APPLY NOW.
REQUIREMENTS: (Call Center or Retail Exp Required)
Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as
a call center or retail location preferred.
Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding.
Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
Experience in a production environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.94 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- Production Environment: 1 year (Required)
- Healthcare Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook: 3 years (Required)
- Call Center or Retail: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)