Requisition Number: 79620
As a Client Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes for an assigned team of Account Executives. Your role is to assist with quoting, ordering, account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation and order fulfillment. You’ll become our AEs go-to for post-sales support functions, including pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration and product information.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Work closely with Account Executive(s) to develop and grow assigned accounts by proactively contacting clients within the team selling model via phone and email.
- Proactive sales efforts to uncover new lines of business weighted towards the 4 solution areas and selling the full portfolio.
- Effectively cross-sell and upsell strategic technology offerings to meet the client enhanced business needs.
- Proactively submit deal registrations and other special pricing requests for qualified opportunities.
- Exhibit Insight knowledge by selling the company as a solution to business needs and Insight supply chain management as a service.
- Utilize question-based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software, and services.
- Converse effectively about all business issues, displaying excellent telephone and interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Shared responsibility with Account Executive to uncover net new opportunities.
Provide backup coverage for AEs:
- Provide backup coverage for other designated accounts within a specified region, as required.
- Ensure all client orders are entered within the required SLAs.
- Ensure correct cost, pricing, part, quantity, billing, shipping, tax, ESD, and other contractual requirements are applied and/or captured on every order before the order is processed.
- Facilitate the release of all orders from any applicable holds in a timely manner.
- Monitor the backlog report for all orders to ensure timely shipment.
- Secondary sales support for order processing, project management and quoting.
- Well versed in the support for “Insight” business operations to Include Web, Labs, Financing & Asset disposal.
- Allocation of Support for AE to receive support and the management of the criteria, a minimum threshold of 500k GP and a number of measured metrics.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates needed.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel.
- Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Austin || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || SALES || None || US – Aurora, IL; US – Austin, TX; US – Conway, AR ||