February 5, 2021
Client Managers function as the backbone of our account management teams working collaboratively to meet and exceed client expectations. They interact regularly with both clients and insurance carriers to hammer out insurance programs that provide the best coverage protection at a reasonable cost. If you enjoy actively preparing for client meetings, researching and gathering industry and competitor data, coordinating important information, working on new and renewal marketing strategies and building and maintaining long term relationships this role would suit you well.
The Client Manager works with and supports account leaders to manage overall client service delivery and administration throughout the insurance issuance and renewal life cycle. This position is a client facing role utilizing professional skills in Commercial Property and Casualty insurance to maintain and enhance client relationships while also insuring client profitability.
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
- Review and management of expiration list.
- Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
- Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
- Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History & Analysis
- Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes
- Review client exposure updates and identify recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
- Prepare Program-level proposal and coordinate information from all resources.
- Obtain Order to Bind from the client and deliver confirmation of coverage and binders.
- Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
- Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
- Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
- Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
- Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
- Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
- Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
- Complete contract reviews.
- Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
- Deliver client reports, e.g. Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required
- Valid relevant Insurance license(s) required
- Property & Casualty insurance knowledge/experience required
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
- Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
- Leadership – applies judgement; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork.
- Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
- Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
- Leadership and teamwork skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
- Insurance industry designations preferred but not required
EOE, including disability/vets