Candidates for this job must be self-starters, have excellent customer service skills, a great phone voice and have outstanding phone etiquette and presence. Preferred individuals need to be upbeat, friendly, organized and passionate about helping people while being willing to work hard to assist customers. Applicants must have six (6) months to one (1) year experience in a call center, High School Diploma or GED, and also have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Bilingual is a plus.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for Alderson client care, while maintaining a professional code of conduct at all times
- Primary duties are answering phones and scheduling appointments in order to meet our clients needs
- Reaching out to clients on a daily basis to establish long-term relationships
- Maintain knowledge of all brands and the Alderson company
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, with some Saturdays, position.
Alderson Cadillac-BMW-Lexus-Mercedes-Benz was established in 1949 and is an equal opportunity employer. We have a great working environment and truly care about our employees!
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time
- Short Term and Long Term disability
- Life Insurance and others!
Motivated, professional individuals are encouraged to apply!
- Applicants must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and MVR.