- A financial services firm in Raleigh seeking a part-time Client Care Coordinator to assist our Practice Manager in supporting three financial advisors.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of new account applications and all other pertinent documents
- Preparation of reports and other materials for client or prospect meetings
- Provide customer service to existing and prospective clients on the phone or in-person
- Follow up on pending applications, transactions, and service requests
- Ongoing updating of the customer relationship management (CRM) software to maintain accurate records
Position Type and Expected Hours:
- This is a part-time position, initially expecting 15-30 hours per week, but the hours, responsibilities, and compensation have the potential of expanding over time, based on performance.
- The selected applicant is expected to work from our Raleigh office during mutually-agreed upon work hours, and will need to use their personal laptop for job responsibilities.
- A desk phone and office supplies will be provided
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- An associate degree or currently pursuing a four-year Bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Two years of job-related experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills is a necessity as this is a client-facing position
- The individual must be able to interpret a variety of tasks verbally, written, or in electronic form, and assess when it is necessary to reach out to a Financial Advisor or Practice Manager for additional information
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Customer Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)