Requisition ID: 11920
Functional Area: Warehouse Operations
Posting Locations: Morgantown
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Clerk Inventory!
Things you should know about working as a Clerk Inventory:
Hours approximately: 7AM – 1PM Monday – Friday
This position is responsible for maintaining inventory levels to meet the sales and branch requirements in both the branch and the marketplace.
What would success look like?
- Reconciles, counts and controls inventory within the warehouse
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse
- Generates and distributes inventory information
- Ensure the quality of all products in the warehouse
- Focus on safety and security
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on volume and business needs (to include nights and weekends)
- Ability to lift product up to 75 lbs. is required
- Good oral & written communication skills with the ability to interface with both warehouse & sales supervision
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Must be dependable & have a strong history of work &/or school verifiable by references
- Must be able to work Tues – Sat, 5:00am – 1:30pm schedule.
- Strong math, analytical & counting skills strongly preferred
- Basic PC knowledge with a focus on data entry, spreadsheets & Excel are strongly preferred
- A valid driver’s license & good driving record is preferred
- Inventory control & related warehouse experiences are preferred
- The following skills are preferred: forklift and pallet jack experience, an excellent record of safety
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.